Thursday, July 3, 2008

Buzz thought to Blog

My reflections of blogging
Blogging has been around for ten years and I’m just learning how to create one! So now that I’ve got a blog on spot, is this what I’m to grow up with? Yes, of course!

It’s the age of technology and I must come to terms with how I accumulate information from this new-old system.

I suppose I could refer to my digital information learning and blogging as an appliance; much like, “putting on an electric jug or an electric toaster”. A metaphor to help me understand how to fill up my “jug” (blog) with “water” (digital information) as a way to quench my thirst for knowledge and how to fill my “toaster” (search engines) with “bread” (wikipedia) to satisfy my hunger for wisdom.

Then of course, the “water and bread” has to be “consumable and definitely palatable” (100% correct information) else wise, I grow up stunted!

So, blogging is a receptacle for my thoughts, a diary, not necessary fact yet consumable, not absolute yet palatable! A place where “I” can be 100% correct.

Now, I’m to grow up with this learning. This way of learning will eventual be an everyday part of my life. I will use this technology as though I can’t go without it. Much like checking my cell phone every morning to see if messages have been sent while I was asleep. My children and their children will grow up with this information capability and I need to grow with it, or get left in the dust with stale bread and stagnant water.

I’m duly sold on this idea, I’m now one of YOU!!!?

1 comment:

OAK said...

Nice work Buzz
Oriel